We are so proud to announce our 2019 Lagoon 42. 4BD, 4BA, 968 sq. ft. of sail, all the comforts of home and plenty of lounging space. Did we mention she’s brand new?
Whatever your heart desires.
Here’s what’s new. A 2019 Lagoon 42. 4BD, 4BA, 968 sq. ft. of sail, all the comforts of home and plenty of lounging space. Did we mention it’s brand new?
This 42’ catamaran is right where luxury meets adventure. It’s stunning with a modern design inside & out and capable of going where so many other boats can’t.
It’s so awesome that it’s already won several huge awards, including Cruising World Boat of the Year 2017, Asia Boating Award 2016, Sailing Today Awards 2016 Multihull, Sail Best Boats 2016. We know you’re going to love this boat, too.
All guests have access to:
- Large indoor salon with smart TV, dining/lounge area and full kitchen with 360˚ views
- Cockpit dining/lounging area with cockpit fridge, infrared grill and Kamado grill
- Trampoline seating area and loungers
- Rooftop sun lounger (next to sport cockpit)
- Dinghy transportation (*Provided by crew)
Three private queen staterooms:
- Queen bed
- En-suite bathroom with electric flush toilets, shower, sink and vanity cabinet with mirror
- Huge windows in cabins offering and magnificent views, all windows have shades
- Individual A/C controls, cabin fan, 110v outlet, USB outlet, 2 reading lights
- Wardrobe with closet & shelves
All rooms include:
- 525 thread count premium cotton linens & ultra soft cotton coverlet
- Bath towels and quick dry, Sand Cloud #Save the Fishies beach towels
- Snorkeling gear
- Fishing rod (BVI fishing license required)
- Floaties and water loungers
- Two stand-up paddle boards
- Tandem kayak with Werner touring paddles
- Tube for tubing behind dinghy or sailboat
- Kite Boarding Practice Kite
- Bocce Ball Set
- Yoga mats
- Coolers for land excursions
- 100″ Smart movie projector & screen for outdoor movies on deck
- 5k Video monitor in salon
- Tablet loaded with music and movies
- Portable Bluetooth speakers
- Music gear: guitar, bass, mandolin + amp
- Air conditioning
- Pro Espresso Machine
- Teak Decks
- Coolers & Hydroflask bottles for day excursions
- Sunloungers and beach chairs
- Infrared and Kamado grill
- Hot water deck shower
- Reverse osmosis watermaker
- Courtesy cell phone
- Giant “sugar scoops” perfect for lounging with your feet in the water. Or use them to launch all your adventures, fish, dive, board, scuba, you name it. These are one of the sweetest features on the boat. No pun intended.
- Hot water deck shower
- Water mood lighting for amazing ambience after dark
- Projector & Movie Screen (watch the Life Aquatic on loop, or bring your favorite movies!)
Video courtesy of Lagoon. Photos below by Gieka.
“I had a great time sailing with Kate and Cyrus 🙂 also really enjoyed the steak and the microbrew. Thanks you guys! Looking forward to more fun times like that in the future with you both.”Bob G.Princeton, MN
“Thanks again Kate and Cyrus for an amazing week cruising in the BVI we’ll never forget. Can’t recommend highly enough for families looking for a luxury holiday ‘out of the ordinary’. From jumping off the Willy T to swimming with turtles, every day was an adventure! Hopefully we’ll get to return soon.”Mike R.England
“Their experience and expertise put my mind at so much ease and I had the most amazing time on their boat, being that I've never been on this kind of boat before. When it comes to hospitality and meals they are an A+ plus plus. The food was was amazing and I feel like I have lifelong friends now. I would definitely recommend them to all of my family and friends.”Jennell G.Elk River, MN