We are so proud to announce our 2019 Lagoon 42. 4BD, 4BA, 968 sq. ft. of sail, all the comforts of home and plenty of lounging space. Did we mention she’s brand new?
Whatever your heart desires.
Here’s what’s new. A 2019 Lagoon 42. 4BD, 4BA, 968 sq. ft. of sail, all the comforts of home and plenty of lounging space. Did we mention it’s brand new?
This 42’ catamaran is right where luxury meets adventure. It’s stunning with a modern design inside & out and capable of going where so many other boats can’t.
It’s so awesome that it’s already won several huge awards, including Cruising World Boat of the Year 2017, Asia Boating Award 2016, Sailing Today Awards 2016 Multihull, Sail Best Boats 2016. We know you’re going to love this boat, too.
All guests have access to:
- Large indoor salon with smart projector, dining/lounge area and full kitchen with 360˚ views
- Cockpit dining/lounging area with cockpit fridge and infrared grill
- Trampoline seating area and Sport-a-Seat loungers
- Rooftop sun lounger (next to sport cockpit)
- Dinghy transportation (Provided by crew)
Three private queen staterooms:
- Queen bed
- En-suite bathroom with electric flush toilets, shower, sink and vanity cabinet with mirror
- Huge windows in cabins offering and magnificent views, all windows have shades
- Individual A/C controls*, cabin fan, 110v outlet, USB outlet, 2 reading lights
- Wardrobe with closet & shelves
All rooms include:
- 525 thread count premium cotton linens & ultra soft cotton coverlet
- Bath towels and quick dry, Sand Cloud #Save the Fishies beach towels
- Snorkeling gear
- Fishing rod (BVI fishing license required)
- Floaties and water loungers
- Two stand-up paddle boards
- Tandem kayak with Werner touring paddles
- Tube for tubing behind dinghy or sailboat
- Kite Boarding Practice Kite
- Bocce Ball Set
- Yoga mats
- Coolers for land excursions
- 100″ Smart movie projector & screen for outdoor movies on deck
- Bluetooth stereo system in cockpit and salon
- Portable Bluetooth speakers
- Disco ball
- Cards Against Humanity
- Music gear: guitar, mandolin + amp
- Air conditioning*
- Pro Espresso Machine
- Teak Decks
- Coolers & Hydroflask bottles for day excursions
- Sport-a-Seat sunloungers
- Infrared grill
- Hot water deck shower
- Reverse osmosis watermaker
- Courtesy cell phone
- Giant “sugar scoops” perfect for lounging with your feet in the water. Or use them to launch all your adventures, fish, dive, board, scuba, you name it. These are one of the sweetest features on the boat. No pun intended.
- Hot water deck shower
- Mood lighting for amazing ambience after dark
- Projector & Movie Screen (watch the Life Aquatic on loop, or bring your favorite movies!)
Eco Friendly Practices.*
We are proud to protect our environment by following eco-friendly practices such as using solar energy. This limits generator hours of operation and enhances your enjoyment of the great outdoors. To support this practice air conditioning is available from 9pm – 7am. Please contact us for additional details.
Video courtesy of Lagoon. Photos below by Gieka.
“Snorkeling, swimming and great food!Lorraine P.Harrisville, Rhode Island
If you enjoy boating and water activities you should consider chartering a custom cruise with Kate and Cyrus @ CruiseNautic.com. They designed an itinerary specific to our group's interests and abilities. We relaxed as we sailed to tropical islands, swam snorkeled and kayaked in crystal clear aquamarine waters and visited unique island destinations.
Their catamaran was a beautiful new vessel with comfortable living spaces skillfully sailed by its owners.
Kate and Cyrus were wonderful hosts catering to our every need. Kate was constantly chopping fresh ingredients to make each meal an event. Cyrus wowed us nightly with his desserts.
We highly recommend chartering with CruiseNautic. It will be a vacation you will never forget!”
“Sailing with Kate and Cyrus was an incredibly memorable experience. Every night we enjoyed another bay to snorkel- kayak and enjoy an wonderful sunset, eating wholesome, freshly made delicious dinners.Rhonda KOakville, Ontario
Everything was fabulous and therefore there are no complaints.
You do want to be comfortable on the water, during our day excursions we had fun but at times we bounced around.
Would I do this again - absolutely- would I recommend to friends- I have many times already. We will defiantly catch up with Kate and Cyrus in a different location.”
“Thanks again Kate and Cyrus for an amazing week cruising in the BVI we’ll never forget. Can’t recommend highly enough for families looking for a luxury holiday ‘out of the ordinary’. From jumping off the Willy T to swimming with turtles, every day was an adventure! Hopefully we’ll get to return soon.”Mike R.England
“I had a great time sailing with Kate and Cyrus 🙂 also really enjoyed the steak and the microbrew. Thanks you guys! Looking forward to more fun times like that in the future with you both.”Bob G.Princeton, MN
“Their experience and expertise put my mind at so much ease and I had the most amazing time on their boat, being that I've never been on this kind of boat before. When it comes to hospitality and meals they are an A+ plus plus. The food was was amazing and I feel like I have lifelong friends now. I would definitely recommend them to all of my family and friends.”Jennell G.Elk River, MN